HYPER Releases 2 New HyperDrive Hubs for Microsoft Surface Go & Surface ProPress Release
Light on weight and heavy on features, these connection maximizing hubs are a must-have addition to Microsoft Surface devices.
Monday, April 15th, 2019 FREMONT, CALIFORNIA — With technology’s emphasis on minimalism in our modern world, sleek design features are often given priority over functionality. However, when it comes to your device’s number of ports, sometimes less isn’t more.
With the simple addition of the HyperDrive 4-in-1 USB-C Hub for Microsoft Surface Go, you can have both functionality and style; keeping the streamlined aesthetic of your Surface Go, while adding HDMI and USB-A ports to USB-C and 3.5mm Audio Jack for increased connectivity. Designed specifically for the Microsoft Surface Go, the 4-in-1 Hub is available in the same silver color and design lines as the Surface Go.
For Microsoft Surface Pro users, the HyperDrive 5-in-2 Hub offers additional HDMI, USB-C and USB-A, to existing Mini DisplayPort and USB-A ports for complete optimization of your device.
Powered by the same technology as the best-selling HyperDrive USB-C Hubs, the Surface Go 4-in-1 and Surface Pro 5-in-2 Hubs are the ideal accessories to Microsoft Surface devices. Weighing in at just under one ounce, the HyperDrive Surface Go and Pro Hubs can be taken anywhere, allowing for optimal connectivity wherever you need it.
Both offered at an MSRP of $69.99, the HyperDrive Surface Go and Surface Pro Hubs are the perfect accessory for students, professionals, travelers, or anyone who wants to get the most out of their Microsoft Surface device.
- Turns a single USB-C connection into 4 ports (4K HDMI, USB-A, USB-C PD, 3.5mm audio jack).
- Supports USB-C Power Delivery and pass through charging. Surface Go can be charged via USB-C or Surface Connect while using the USB-C hub at the same time.
- Allows Microsoft Surface Go to connect to legacy USB-A accessories.
- Retractable connector that connects to Surface Go 3.5mm audio jack for stability. Returns a functional 3.5mm audio jack on the hub.
- Specifically designed for Microsoft Surface Go with a precision milled aluminum enclosure, available in the same Silver color and design lines as Microsoft Surface Go.
- Sleek and light-weight design, weighing only 0.99 ounces.
- Available in Silver color.
- Adds HDMI 4K60Hz, USB-C, USB-A in addition to Mini DisplayPort and USB-A for Microsoft Surface Pro optimization.
- Turns the USB-C connection and MiniDP into 5 ports (HDMI 4K60Hz, Mini DisplayPort 4K60Hz, USB-C 3.0 5Gbps, 2 x USB-A 3.0 5Gbps).
- High resolution and high speed 4K60Hz HDMI/MiniDP video output.
- Allows Microsoft Surface Pro to connect to legacy USB-A peripherals.
- Precision milled aluminum enclosure, available in the same colors and design lines as Microsoft Surface Pro.
- Available in Black and Silver colors and weighs 0.99 ocunces.
Pricing Info and Availability:
About Sanho Corporation:
Celebrating our 14th year anniversary in 2019, HYPER by Sanho Corporation is a dynamic team based in Silicon Valley, California. We specialize in delivering cutting-edge IT & mobile accessories with a focus on Apple, portable power, data storage & connectivity products.