HYPER Releases HyperDrive USB Type-C Adapter for Google Pixel and other USB Type-C SmartphonesPress Release
FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE
Tuesday, October 11, 2016 FREMONT, CALIFORNIA: Sanho Corporation - creator of the HYPER line of mobile accessories - today announce the immediate availability of the HyperDrive 3-in-1 Connection Kit for USB Type-C Smartphone which allows the latest smartphones like Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (as well as 12" MacBook, tablets and laptop computers) with the new USB Type-C connector to connect to USB 3.0 drives, SDXC and micro SDXC memory cards.
HyperDrive 3-in-1 Connection Kit allows USB Type-C smartphone/device owners to access photos, music, video, documents, files from USB drives, SDXC and micro SDXC memory cards as well as backup to them, all without any additional software or app.
- Connect USB 3.0 flash drive, SDXC and microSDXC to USB Type-C smartphones, tablets, 12" MacBooks and laptop computers
- Connect USB 3.0 hard drive and peripherals to USB Type-C 12" MacBook and laptop computers
- Perform 2-way high speed data transfer of videos, photos, music, files etc. No additional software or app required.
- As compact & slim as the latest smartphones
- Apple 12" MacBook 2015/2016
- Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Nexus 6P
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7, Galaxy TabPro S
- LG G5
- HTC 10
- Microsoft Lumia 950, 950 XL
- Lenovo ZUK, ZUK Z2
- HP Spectre 13"
- Dell XPS 13/15
- Xiaomi 4C
- Huawei P9, MateBook 12"
- Meizu Pro 6
- LeEco Le 2 Pro
Pricing and availability
HyperDrive 3-in-1 Connection Kit for USB Type-C Smartphone & 12" MacBook retails for a MSRP of $19.95 and is currently available at http://www.hypershop.com
Sign up for a free affiliate account and get 10% commission on all referrals. Immediate approval and fast commission payment via PayPal within 14 days.